Misc Late Updates:
*Shrine - within 200 yards!
* Two Russian airplanes fall out of the sky ... developing
* Yahoo being held libel in France ... raises the interesting specter of one nation applying laws to the internet at large.
* Hot Sauce Discipline
*The left-bias is clear, and the nits are being picked, but atleast he admits Kerry lied
*Another comment on Kerry's phone call(s) to vet(s) ... and why they are probably still a bit peeved.
*Cheney says states should decide 'gay marriage' issue ... I just wonder why we can't call it something else?
* No Gold Medal for Iraqi Soccer team ... maybe no medal period. Not be rude, but I hope they lose after their little Anti-US tirade.
* The Bush girls go out and aim for kiddie vote :)
* Vonage teaming with SoHo gear makers ... bringing VoIP to the masses
* Place a caption, win a T-shirt ...