* Bush : Bold & Decisive ... and RNC to focus on domestic issues tonight ... maybe we can FINALLY get the whole Vietnam thing to stay where it belongs; in the past! (let's see if Kerry will let that happen, probably not - since he's got nothing else to stand on!)
* Frances still on track to hit FLA EOW ... meanwhile, Gaston apparently hit Richmond pretty hard
* Far Right not so happy with GOP
* Elder Bush speaks on younger Bush
* Pro-GOP Jews
* Rudy on Kerry
* Economy is strong ... calling it a blast-off might be a bit extreme/premature though ... or maybe not - this article uses the word miracle!
* Thoughts on what the President's Agenda might look like for the next 4 years ... let's hope he gets the chance, according to this poll Bush is pulling ahead ... and according to Democratic Strategists Bush is making advances as well.
* Someone who questions BOTH Bush & Kerry ... still a liberal who is spouting off adjectives without backing them up. The first paragraph alone is riddled with 10 incorrect statements.
* Russia hit (by terrorist, presumably) again ... while Palestinian revenge bombing in Israel
* Dog gives birth to kitten ... or, local yokel wants attention ...
*Moore NOT returning to RNC .... HAHAHAH
* Doctor has cloned a baby from DEAD CELLS ... FrankenBaby? ... THIS raises some SERIOUS moral & legal issues. Is the Dr responsible for child support? He has also cells from dead adults. Scary, but definitely interesting!
* Plastic Magnets
* OIL below $42
* Male brain vs Female brain ... all because of ONE GENE? ... in fact, due to testosterone. God Bless testosterone :).
* MULTI-Channel RAID for SATA ... never lose data again? Hi Chris!
* Get a grip on Antimatter ... wouldn't that hurt just a bit?
* Smallest Atomic Clock Ever
* Bush is the candidate for change?
* Suggestions for Bush/GOP to make a real difference ... and to greatly differentiate the good guys from the bad guys :).
* From poverty to prosperity ... "The American dream is to become rich, not to punish them".
* Moore gets BOOed, and other cool unscripted happenings at the RNC ... as opposed to the strict, somber DNC? ... More on Moore
* Benefits of the Dividend tax cut .. thanks Bush!
* How a higher minimum wage makes poverty worse
* Thoughts on al-Sistani's fatwa
* Full-Body CT scans ... bad for you (cancer risk)
... too busy to post Funnies.
... unless you count the GOP handing out purple band-aids as funny ... I sure do!!
... Or the EU claiming it won the Olympics ... the entire EU, not any one nation ... otherwise (of course) the USA 'won'. This 'failed Italian politician' also hopes athletes display EU flag instead on / alongside their own nation's.
... or a look at "Kerry's core supporters"
* FINE ... here's one:
- Little David was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the
children what their fathers did for a living.
All the typical answers came up : fireman, policeman, salesman,
doctor, lawyer, etc.
- David was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asked
him about his father.
- "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all
his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his
underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home
with some guy and make love with him for money. "
- The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the
other children to work on some exercises and took little David
aside to ask him "Is that really true about your father?"
- "No," said David, "He works for the Democratic National Committee
to elect John Kerry, but I was too embarrassed to say that in
front of the other kids."
.... thanks Aaron, hope you don't mind I modified it :P