* FINAL(?): Iraq had no WMD stockpiles ... however, "Saddam was importing banned materials, working on unmanned aerial vehicles in violation of U.N. agreements and maintaining a dual-use industrial sector that could produce weapons ... Saddam had intentions of restarting weapons programs"
* Speaking of the UN : still irrelevant and living in the past, saying war was illegal (note the above reference to Iraq's violations of UN policy and speaking of the past: it's possible that Oil for Food (UN policy) funded al-Qaeda ... that would make a Saddam+Al-Qaeda link :) ... and more on Kofi Annan's blathering
* Rather-gate still going on: the source of the documents is a long time Bush hater ... you should ALWAYS consider the source when you are reading anything! ... and Rooney thinks Ra
* More on Iran's nuclear determination
* A 30 year Hurricane Season?
* Rick 'I'm Dead, beyatch' James had 9 drugs in his system at death
* Porn company fined due to unprotected sex on set ... isn't that the whole point??
* TV via USB
* Democrat thugs rip up 10 year old girl's sign ... more on her, and her very patriotic family, here
* New comet, film at 11 ... I mean, this winter
* Mira red stars ... we'll have one of our own, in about 5B years
*True: Alcohol + Air Travel + Politics = Jailarity