* Bush up by 6%, according to Newsweek, lots of other polls here as well ... Bush up 257 to 243 (down a bit from the last day or two) ... Update: Bush now at 247, Kerry 253. Damn. ... BUT: CNNUSATODAYGALLUP: BUSH OVER KERRY BY 8% ... aaaah, I feel better now.
* Iran - coming back to the table?
* US servicemen think this is the RIGHT war, RIGHT time, RIGHT place
* Trees CAUSING air pollution?
* Defeating the Super Bug?
* The future of HIV medicine
* Some thoughts on Gulf War syndrome
* Some thoughts on e-voting
* Some thoughts, and observations, on the Cone snail
* No TV for F911
* KRS1 responds ... but fails to really deny the 'charges'
* Monument of 911 collapses
* Some details on Echelon
* CNN tries to spin some numbers
* Why an undecided voter should Vote Bush
* Some thoughts on KE04, and gay-baiting ... I had never heard that phrase before ...
* Some thoughts on Teresa misleading finances ... long article ... FWIW - not really relevant, but still (possibly) an indication of how they want to mislead us :)
* The Bushiad and The Idyossey ... Long, and promises to be amusing ... totally wrong, politically (of course