* Stem Cells allow woman, paralyzed for 20 years, to walk ... used cord blood
* EU + Iran - resolving the little nuclear issue ... I'll believe it when I see it.
* Dick Ebersol - plane crash ... he survives, but is wounded. Also - one of his sons survived, and one is missing. Prayers & Best Wishes to him and his family, and condolences to the 2 people on the plane (pilot & copilot) who died ... CORRECTION:the pilot and a flight attendant were killed, the copilot lived but is kinda' beat up ... UPDATE:His 14 year old son is dead, our condolences to the family
* 140+ miners trapped in China after gas explosion
* Ukraine Presidency still up in the air ... and Romania is following suit
* MS scraps plans for Win2kSP5 ... no service pack for you, but here - have a rollup
... and the DOW is still above 10.5k, the NASDAQ is still above 2.1k ... and oil still below $50/barrel (although it belongs closer to $30)
.. Redskins still sucking hard
... how the hell did Miami win? ... and now they lost next year's first pick :)
... and did you catch the Beagles-Browns (score=58-48!)
* More on Ukraine's election problems
* Some thoughts on Omnibus Spending Bills ... and how bad they suck
* Africans are genetically good runners
* Thoughts on China ... route to a prosperous future
* Carbon Nanofiber Yarn ... are we finally catching up to spiders?
* More thoughts on climate change having caused the extinction of the 'large mammals' ... not us, for once :)
* More thoughts on how Liberal the world of academia is
* Thoughts on Asteroids
* Some thoughts on Google's Desktop Search ... security & privacy nightmare, unless you configure it correctly! (PS - I love this tool!)
* Some thoughts on complexity in the IT systems of the world
* Cartoon/OOTS: New OOTS! ... killing a rat yields no XPs, but killing bards does :>
* Cartoon/UF: Using Cola to cleanse the coffee out of your arteries! ... while you are at it, check out yesterday's : Two evils make a good?
* US stops river at border ... expanding the war on Terra
* Rather's resignation based on false info
* Zippo sued for failing to warn that its products aren't iPods
* Mediocre math and science students demonstrate in favor of strict immigration laws ... keep out the curve-busters
* Soldiers now have magnetic ribbon armor
* Santa robs bank, dies ... Christmas will never be the same
* Satan - almost defeated ... "The huge political success of the current president, he adds, 'is a sign that Good is finally triumphing over Evil.' Meanwhile, the Horned One has bought a condo in Florida and is considering his future options."
* Bush changes his entire cabinet ... National Security Advisor: Martha Stewart
* Dumb People Encouraged to Talk Less
* BABY: 'No Pants' dream comes true
* Colts Offensive Coordinator - not really needed anymore?
* TRUE: SCO website hacked ... can't condone the activity, but couldn't happen to a (ahem) nicer company
PS - I (still) have more Gmail invites available!
(everyone should have an account ... come on, my 5 month old daughter already has one! And, you can use it as storage space! ... Catch up!)
PPS - If you haven't, you should try out StumbleUpon! ... its free, and is an interesting concept - "interest-based" browsing. My handle is trejrco.
PPPS- My thoughts on Bush, part 2