... only 15 more minutes!
* Iraq: Rumsfeld visits the troops
* HUGE Earthquake in Antarctica ... 8.1, biggest on planet in nearly 4 years
* Bush sign sanctions against Sudan
* Bush to make 20 judicial renominations
* 28 killed in Honduras ... by a group opposing the death penalty ... ???
* Dems officially 'win' Washington state ... and by win, I mean steal :) ... I wonder what they would say if "Selected not elected" stickers started popping p?
* Houston gets a White Christmas, but I don't?
* JP2 welcomes world into Christmas
* If I was dumb/clumsy my Dyson could be worth $10k+!!
* celestial Christmas Tree?
* The death of the PDA?
* More info on 4 news Windows Vulns ... and exploits released for two of them :(
* Thoughts on poverty
* Recently discovered asteroid has a 1-in-300 chance of hitting Earth in 2029 ... and more here ... 1-in-300, 1-in-233 ... who's counting? ... UPDATE(12/27)-'upgraded' to 1-in-37 ... UPDATE (12/28) - 'downgraded' to 1-in-56,000 - I think we are all safe (from that, anyway)
* Cause of gray hair found
* Dead rapper tops the charts? ... again ... but Prince made the most $ from tours
* More defense of Rumsfeld
* The future of the PC