* Another judge gets it right! Dismisses gay marriage lawsuit
* Oil for Food fiasco investigator too close to the UN? ... the report he issued was damning enough, and now to say it was protecting the UN? So sad.
* Iran issues 'sharp warning' to the US ... all they need to do is be well-behaved members of the world ...
* Yushchenko to be sworn in Sunday ... democracy spreading ...
* Jobless claims plummet 48k
* Gallup : Bush approval @ 62.1% ... 2nd best ever for a full term!
* GOPBloggers goes live today! ... and don't forget about The Wide Awakes :)
* Another thought - Senator Byrd, ex-KKK Recruitment Officer, playing key role in obstructing Rice's confirmation
* NYC firearm Manufacturers and Sellers are NOW LIABLE for injuries/deaths caused by the firearm ... this is not just wrong - it is ridiculous, despicable, stupid, and probably unconstitutional!
* What bias in the MSM?
* Cali +Squids ... "Hundreds of giant squid are washing up on beaches"
* If you drink water on airplanes, make sure it is bottled
* 16+lb baby born!
* Timeline of Inauguration Costs ... note that Bush's 2nd is LESS than Clinton's 2nd :) ... (but still too much, IMHO)
* Hillary's "transformation" continues ... don't be fooled!
* Hit CTRL+p to print some human skin
* al-Zarqawi on tape, misleading his 'troops'
* Remembering Vietnam ... and not in the way the left wants you to remember it
* ABC shows distinct lack of tact
* Specter shows why the Right doesn't like him!
* X-Files sequel to be made?
* Wireless USB Flash Drive!
* More on black holes ... and a little string theory, quantum teleporation, etc.
* Is the Right 'invading' academia?
* Christians, God & faith in public life
* Cancer beats out Heart Disease for #1 (killer) spot
* More on Quantum Crypto
* The Oracle of Omaha : The dollar is heading south ... and doesn't see anything in the market worth buying!
* Some thoughts on failed stars
* Proof of Karma - Chirac losing popularity in his own country ... 65% DON'T want him to run again in 2007
* From MadTech : "What do Boston, Iran, and Russia have in common?"
* NC Police Officer killed ... and a call for donations for his wife & two children
* EU vs Junk Food (advertising)
* Moore's bodyguard arrested ... guns & airports probably should not be mixed ... funny that Moore employs armed bodyguards while 'preaching' against our "national obsession with firearms" ... pot, meet kettle ...
* According to cuttlefish, dishonesty IS the best policy
* Illegal Immigration ... but this time, from the US to Canada. PS - Its the lefties abandoning this country, like usual. This time, why don't we just let them leave :)
* Dean inching closer to DNC chair? ... the scream heard 'round the world ...
* What if the education system worked like our income tax system?
* eBay misses earnings ... although profit is up 44%
* World of Warcraft overwhelmed, no new players
* Home Networking : WiFi surpasses wired
* Saturn ejecting high-speed dust
* Army soldiers need to think on their feet
* Putin = Stalin, part II?
* PS - Boxer flat-out lied
* France also not liking Jews?
* White rules and Black Rules?
* Military, Police ... Dying for Something?
* 30yr fixed mortgage = 5.67%!
* Or maybe there won't be an X-Files 2?
* iRiver's 5GB MP3 player ... the ability to store and view photos ... via drag-and-drop
* A peek inside Skype
* More on Titan
* Largest iceberg runs aground
* Sullivan all wrong? ... found viaAceOfSpades
* Fish with human'ish face?
* SCO vs World : SCO actually won one round
* WiMax delayed (again)
* Ever think about just getting away from it all? Literally - escaping from the universe?
* New OOTS! ... off on a feasible, but false, errand
* True: White Trash Wednesday
* True: Bonfire of the Vanities #81
* True: Are you a moonbat?
* Funny, but possibly offensive, car commercial
* Firefox vs IE
* Boxer victim of mysterious bitch-slapping
* Bush: I'm multiplicator, additioner along with uniter, divider
* Rice trained with former champ
* Nickie goes to Washington ... WRT Boxer - "When she was running toward me, it looked like 3 kids fighting under a blanket. No wonder she's been so touchy lately."
* Warner to release 100-DVD Final Ultimate Complete Matrix Collection
* Baby: Terribly Two
* Bush family ponders its dynastic future
* Funny (even if misguided and profanity-laced) flash
* Everything you ever wanted to know about The Simpsons