2/24/2005

Save Terri

An email I sent today ... (after signing the petition, that is) ... I encourage everyone out there to get informed about Terri's plight, sign that petition and send a similar email (modified to reflect your views, naturally) ...

ATTN : president@whitehouse.gov; vice.president@whitehouse.gov; jeb.bush@myflorida.com; lee.tom.web@flsenate.gov; speaker@myfloridahouse.gov

SUBJ : Terri Schiavo

Good morning, best wishes to all of you.

I am writing you this morning, as I am sure many others are, to ask that
each of you do everything within your power to prevent Terri Schiavo from
being murdered.

Let me say, that I support the 'right to die' for those who have proclaimed
their decision and meet a very specific list of criteria. Terri fulfills
neither of those criteria. Additionally, in Terri's case, under her
circumstances, this would not be mercy. Rather, it would be outright
murder. This decision was not reached lightly, and there are many resources
I have poured through to reach this conclusion.

To summarize - I support legislative, judicial and executive efforts that
will stop the forced starvation of Terri Schiavo.


Sincerely,
TJ Evans

No comments: