* Riley sat up (almost) all by herself Friday! Almost, in that Bec was holding her feet - but that's all. I forgot to mention that (I was sick Friday, cut me some slack).
* Disney = new CEO
* Wisconsin : Man kills 7, self @ church meeting
* China : Human testing of AIDS vaccine underway
* DA has Jacko's finances wrong ... cash broke now, but nowhere near bankruptcy! ($M in cash, annually ... after all debt erased, practically in the mail)
* Zarqawi planning US hit?
* Update : Israel to strike Iran nuke sites?
* Remember, Sgrena is a communist, hates the US and she lies
* Super-thin Cat5 cable ... 1.4mm thick, can go under carpet, through doors, etc. Sweet!
* Wanna know where you dollar is, or has been? ... that is cool!
* Thoughts on Capital Punishment
* 170mbps via powerline! ... 'SECA'
* DIY : Infrared Webcam ... close, anyway
* MRI detection of Alzheimers?
* Your MP3 player wants 802.11g ... too bad, only this one (so far) has it
* SCOTUS : use International of US laws for basis of decisions ... the never-ending saga of the Judicial Branch trying to destroy America ... not to be confused with the Legislative Branch's frequent efforts
* DIY Duct Tape Wallet
* Nanomechanical data storage device ... "Millipede" ... "one terabit per square inch"
* NAV2005 FREE
* Skype update ... Skype, no in & out :)
* Batman, in legos! ... and don't forget the Bible in legos!
* 3D virtualization for you? ... more here
* FollowUp : Dead Man Walking ... a near-failure of modern medicine, which SuperHawk apparently missed the first run of :P
* Sonic booms are cool!
* Screenshots from 'Without Warning' ... from Capcom, looks similar to CounterStrike
* New REDvsBLUE ... episode 51, available for sponsors *now*
* True'ish : Haunted NES ... maybe that makes it worth more?
Quote of the Day
Doctor Dan slept with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long. No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn't. The guilt and sense of betrayal were overwhelming. But every once in a while he'd hear an internal, reassuring voice that said: "Dan, don't worry about it. You aren't the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients and you won't be the last. And you're single. Just let it go."
But invariably another voice would bring him back to reality, whispering.............."Dan, you're a veterinarian."