* Filibuster : There is a 'deal' WRT judicial nominations ... press conference being held shortly, where the details should be released ... 19:40 : waiting ... waiting ... (wow, how disorganized!) ... waiting ... 7Rs and 7Ds ... "avert crisis" ... Gives Sen KKK Byrd & Sen Warner some credit ... all about "good faith", prevent filibusters, "protect the minority", filibuster only in "extraordinary circumstances" or trigger the
* I 'picked' a good day to have car problems; an over-turned tractor-trailer is blocking I95 ... whoddathunk my car leaking coolant @ ~1/2 gallon / hour could be a good thing? Update : new water pump fixes all, and only $35 ... I spent more than that in refilling the coolant over the last ~week :)
* Blegging : Help a wounded vet have a happy homecoming
* Oh, and SWEPIII is easily the best of the new 3 .... possibly better than 'Jedi ... which, I know not really saying much :P (seriously - it was atleast worth the price of admission ... so go see it)
* Iraq : ~300 arrested! ... "operation Squeeze Play" ... meanwhile : multiple attacks leave many dead .... condolences
* ID Theft : Wachovia, BoA lose 100k+ financial records ... amazing that these organizations are not taking every reasonable effort to protect this critical information!
* New York : Sex offenders get Viagra? ... and you re paying for it
* Israel : Sharon heckled by those who (rightly) opposed 'disengagement'
* Florida : Missing 8yr old girl found alive in landfill ... and "Milagro Cunningham, 17, was charged with attempted murder, sexual battery on a child under 12, and false imprisonment of a victim under 13 years old ... The teen later confessed and was charged as an adult"
* China : +Bird Flu
* Israel : 'Zionists' vs Hypocrites; boycotts, blogs
* Bloggers : 'Half forensic lab, half tavern '
* Death to be 'averted' by downloading brains, ~2050
* Iraq : More on WMDs ... and the name of the blog makes it worth a read!
* Sarcasm takes brain work to understand
* "Art of the Saber" ... and More on the Light Saber
* Planet, star - tail wags dog?
* Hacking the NSLU2, part VI
* Hacking the WRT54G
* Thoughts on Dean's continuing downward spiral
* Michael scumbag Crook interviewed (MP3, and check the pic :P) ... he actually says "Why would you throw your life away for the country?" ... he also started up Anti-Police and Anti-US sites - What a douche! (and judging by how he looks - maybe that is why he is so Anti-* ... self-loathing, displacement, etc.)
* Galaxies w/ 2 black holes?
* Define Right Wing Extremists ... depends who you ask ... :)
* Video "Away Messages" for AIM
* Windows free, for one year
* Apple to go 'Intel Inside'?
* Is the AMT in your future? ... it wouldn't be if we would 'switch over' to the Fair Tax
* Airbus' monstrous A380 not ready for medical emergencies?
* Islam : First two pillars ... and Three more pillars
* Dean : abortion = healthcare
* UselessNations : Calls the US an "Ungainly Giant"
* Jody brings us the "New Blog Showcase" ... and some excellent blogging how-tos!
* New OOTS (#184) ... Dragons eat corn? Rogues love ukuleles?
* True : Google the word "search" and AltaVista comes up on top!
* KoranGate'ish : Flushing Moore
* Politics in SWEPIII ... the last one is a little graphic, so consider yourself warned
* RePost : Star Wars dorks
* UF; on Lucas, money and train wrecks ... and go back a day to see Darl McBride acknowledging the truth :)
* New ALP (#115) ... and go back to 114 as well!
* 'Political Correctness more effective than French gunnery' ... Red vs Blue - they should make it a Halo-based reenactment! :P