* Terri has died; December 3, 1963 - March 31, 2005 ... prayers, condolences and a moment of silence ... may she Rest In Peace ... more here ... Mikey "I love killing my wife" also ejected people from the room immediately prior to her passing, cruel bastard
* Killed by Euphemisms?
* Malken's thoughts
* Mel Gibson : It's modern crucifixion
* Felos, one strange cookie
* Its not just the Religious types trying to save her ... and a quick fisking of Maureen Dowd
* Thursdays are "Stop the ACLU" day! Today's thoughts are WRT the ACLU's euthanasia policy/statement ... particularly poignant timing, given the recent passing of Terri Schiavo. Here are a few more Anti-ACLU thoughts
* I made a Top25 list! ... #25 to be specific, and major thanks to Carl @ NOfP - the name of his blog alone makes it worth a read, and the content will keep you coming back ...
* Blogger = teh sux0r (again) ...
*Nuclear Korea : NK demands that US dismantle 'all potential nuclear threats in the region' ... right, we'll get right on that!
* Iraq : Suicide bomber kills 5
* Iraq : Bomb kills 8
* US should pull out of South (non-nuclear) Korea
* Brussels, France and Germany destroying the EUnuchs
* Iraq : American kidnapped
* US : Wolfowitz approval expected
* US : White House Cabinet members kept under 'tight reign'
* South Carolina : Duct Tape factory explosion kills one
* Crack injection on the rise?
* America's 'spy agencies' dead wrong ... "the United States knows 'disturbingly little' about the weapons programs and threats posed by many of the nation's most dangerous adversaries."
* E. Coli : 'Petting Zoo' cases up to 22
* Maynulet = GUILTY ... not so sure I agree with that, but a word of caution to our soldiers - no more mercy killings! ... "The killing was filmed by a U.S. drone surveillance aircraft"
* NYP reports on Daily News 'dumping' ... while Daily News reports on NYP 'dumping ... are they trying to make print-news (or, atleast the reporting on that industry) interesting / amusing again?
* "Pope Shooter" had help, from inside the Vatican? ... and he is now suffering from a UTI, high-fever. Continue prayers for his health & well-being.
* Israel : Terrorists stepping up their arms smuggling ops
* Koppel, out
* Oil : Could hit $105/barrel! ... WTF?
* Go , FAIR TAX, go! ... aka "National Sales Tax" ... and more here!
* Show & Tell : EU GDP growth vs US GDP growth
* Interview with Scorched Earth's creator ... and download a 3D remake of Scorched Earth here
* Bush deserves more credit
* Review & comment on Volcker's latest 'report'
* Moore hosting a 'Stop the nonexistent Draft Day'
* Win2003sp1 RTM'd ... and WinXPpro64 RTM'd also
* Comdex canceled again
* ANTS or Mars ... ANTS = Autonomous NanoTechnology Swarms
* ICANN imposes $2 Internet tax ... also adds .travel and .jobs. Two more useless GTLDs; how about a .blog??
* Govt backed hydrogen-powered car R&D
* BYO Hoverboard!
* IVF Mixups to be prevented by 'tags' ... IVF Mixups?? Well, that seems quite bad!
* Questionable practices by WordPress? ... helping GoogleBombers?
* VeriSign - fox guarding the hen house?
* Win2003sp1 RTM'd
* Robotic Death from above : new UAV/UCAVs ... sweet!
* Python tutorials
* Ever need to weigh things that only weigh a zeptogram? ... "A zeptogram (10-21)g) is roughly the mass of a single protein molecule"
* New MS Exchange in 2006
* Frenchies can now work more than 35 hours per week ... 'Utopia banished' - HA! ... "a 2003 heat wave killed 15,000 elderly French men and women while their families were on vacation and medical personnel were restricted from working overtime -- even to save lives"
* Golden Palace continues their wacky advertising : pays chick to change name to, that's right, Golden Palace
* Review of Linspire 5.0
* Rabies 'outbreak' in Western Europe
* PSP Linux?
* FBI vs blackened.net / infoshop.org
* Commute times going up ... not good, especially when coupled with gas prices :( ... (due to my 'work hours' being shifted by 3 hours my commute is only (cough) about 45m each way; if I was straight-up 8-5 it would be 90-120m each way)
* "True" Conservatives vs. "True" Liberals
* Fined : Suge Knight -$107M
* Jihadis to use Canary islands to wipe out US East Coast ... terrorist-induced mega-tsunami ... and, for the short version, click on this
* Online Privacy does exist; Thanks to Tor? ... onion routers, privoxy ...
* 'Phony paper' shows bias against Social inSecurity reform ... and another phony crisis ... the real root of the real problem - illegal immigration
* Aspirin 1, Coumadin 0
* DNS revamp needed
* No USMC pics allowed in school ... what bias in academia? ... and more here
* CHT gets some MSM pub ... CHT is here
* Foggy Bottom Throws a Block for bin Laden
* No More XBOXes!
* The Lifter? ... " works without moving parts, flies silently, uses only electrical energy and is able to lift its own weight plus an additional payload" ... "Elektrokinetic Apparatus" ... electrostatic effect ... real?
* Mission to Pluto, and the politics of Plutonium
* Dems complain about voter fraud, but also refuse any form of ID being required ... funny ...
* Afghanistan : Either the beard goes or I do ... very interesting take on Special Forces, living the myth :)
* A few thoughts on Hanoi Jane
* Earth overheating, from the inside?
* GTA : Lego City!
* True : RVB PaintBall ... sadly, it is in Texas. Hi Charlie!
* True : Naomi Campbell + PDA = the beatings will continue until morale improves!
* Forbes releases list of Top Party Corporations
* Live-in BF = the father they never had
* Mandela: Michael Jackson gives me strength
* Second-hand spit = bad
* Cochran appeals own death
* Flash Game : Laser Envy
* Border control jobs outsourced to Mexico
* Bush preemptively attacks Social inSecurity
* Schiavo doctors say starvation not painful, encourage Red Cross to cease African food distribution
* Alien Loves Predator (#93) ... and you should start at the beginning! ... SERIOUSLY - READ ALL OF THESE, THEY ARE GREAT!! ... I love the Internet!