3/28/2006

ECHO Echo echo

NIF : First, Yes - I am still alive and well. Thanks.

I know I have been away for a nearly inexcusable amount of time.
Real life has totally been kicking me around the block ... and still is. Sorry!

Does it help excuse my absence if I were to pass along that I just put in my two week's notice?
... from my employer of almost 8 years! (over half of my career)
... ... and that this actually means LESS time to blog?
... ... ... In all honesty, I am not sure I will be able to pick it back up anytime soon
... ... ... ... atleast not with the level of attention it (and you) deserve.

  • Illegal Immigration (or any other important topic!) :
    No man will assert seriously, that when people are of a turbulent spirit, the best way to
    keep them in order is to furnish them with something substantial to complain of
    --thanks Edmund Burke, 1792 ... viaWashington Times
  • No comments: