10/16/2008

Politics as usual ...

A couple of quick thoughts from Malkin:
Debate3 wrap-up:
Obama brings up his 95 percent tax cut fantasy.
McCain blasts Obama for his “spread the wealth around” ideology. I want Joe the Plumber to spread the wealth around. Why would you want to increase anyone’s taxes right now? I’m not going to do that in my administration.
Obama invokes his friend, billionaire Warren Buffett in response.
Not such a bright move there, Barry.
We’re talking about a plumber and Obama leans on one of the richest men in the world as a crutch?

While quoting Malkin, "Only chumps still pay their mortgages":
The bank nationalization Trojan Horse was brought to you by a GOP administration.
...
Thrift is dead.
Fiscal conservatism is dead.
Just walk away.

And, while I am here, let me share this little gem ... :
Obama's WealthSpread™: I Can't Believe It's Not Earned!





No comments: