11/04/2008

President Obama

Congratulations to our (projected) new President, and let's hope he fails to deliver on all of the "promises" and "change" that got him elected - our country is already mostly great, and doesn't need that much change. But congratulations are due, and it IS a history-making moment - our first African American President!

Heh, and Beth shares a plus out of this via Twitter - "Looks like Sen. Hillary Clinton will be boxed out from the White House for the next four to eight years"

Let's also hope that the Republican Party decides to regroup, and just maybe actually be Conservative again.

Oh, and I am also disappointed in my home state - Virginia - for becoming so "blue" ... so many of the people in my state buying into the load of WHAT I BELIEVE are false (and I believe intentionally misleading) promises.


PS - IS THIS A GOOD TIME TO ANNOUNCE MY WRITE-IN CANDIDACY FOR 2012?
VOTE TJ/2012 - IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!

No comments: