News: ... Riley's first trip to the beach was yesterday!
* 50 newly trained Iraqi soldiers executed ... and one State Dept employee killed as well ... condolences and grievances to their friends and family.
* Japan +1 Earthquake yesterday ... 6.8, atleast 21 dead ... condolences and grievances to their friends and family as well ... update:follow-up tremors today (one 6.1)
* The Guardian forced to apologize ... 'John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr - where are you now that we need you?'
* Rosie & Cher - no audience wants to hear their blathering? ... more on Cher's bomb here
* Politics now even dirtier than before
* San Fran to be all wireless, free of charge?
* Quantum Quirk responsible for mass of objects
* Platypus gender takes 10 chromosomes to determine ... instead of 2 like most mammals.
* Whistle-blower being punished
* Democrat flees debate
* Ashlee Simpson busted lip synching
... tomorrow :)